Hey guys! So the Sephora VIB Sale is right around the corner (and has already started for those VIB Rouge members) and I’m super pumped about it! I always get so excited about this sale because a) it’s right around my birthday (so that’s totally an excuse to spoil myself right???) and b) 20% high end makeup is always okay with me. I thought I’d share with you guys some of the things that I have on the top of my wish list for this years sale!
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette: Um, can I just start by talking about how absolutely stunning this packaging is!? I love the geometric design on the front of the palette, I just think it looks super cool (and lets be real, displaying your makeup is all part of the fun in buying it!). The colours inside the palette are amazing as well. First off, Urban Decay shadows are my all time favourite due to their formula and this palette is no exception. I have gotten a chance to swatch some of these shades in store and let me tell you, I don’t think I have ever felt more buttery shadows. I think that the majority of the shades in this palette are very unique and although there are some crazy colours thrown in the mix, I feel as if most shades (at least for me) can be worn for an everyday look.
- NARS Steven Klein Collaboration: This whole collection is incredible, like I’m not sure if I can pick a favourite product within it! If you are looking to try out NARS, I totally recommend trying something from this holiday collection.
Holiday collections in general are a great way to try out new products/brands but I find every year NARS kills it with their holiday lines. I find most of their holiday products to meet my (very high) standards and this year is no exception. If I were to recommend one thing from this collection to you all, it would probably be the blush palette. I love NARS blush palettes as they are perfect for travel and feature some common holy-grail products, such as the Laguna Bronzer. Another shoutout is to the Duel-Intensity blush from this collection as it looks and swatches absolutely beautifully.
- Sephora Favourites Superstars: Every year, Sephora comes out with different kits directed towards different things – for example the Lash Stash or Perfume Sampler. This year (and I think last year too), they released a Favourites kit featuring some very popular and staple items. Although I have not tried everything that comes in this kit, I can say that they stuff that I have tried make the kit absolutely work it. This kit includes a full size beautyblender, a full size Urban Decay Eyeshadow in a beautiful and unique shade, a full size NARS Duel Intensity Eyeshadow, a sample of the Make Up For Ever Step 1 primer (which is my favourite primer of all time) AND MORE! This kit is something that I for sure want to try as you are getting some incredible products and are getting a lot for your money.
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette: Kat Von D has been KILLING it this year with all of her products and this palette is no exception. The Mi Vida Loca Palette has 24 shades (17 colourful and 7 neutrals) that are so smooth and blendable. This palette may not be up everyone’s ally due to all of the bright colours but I think it would be so fun to play with. The shadow that really drew me in to this palette is the shade Rewind, which is a deep maroon. The only thing about this palette that disappointed me is how not travel friendly it is but overall, I think this palette is amazing.
- Too Faced Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks: Ever since their release, I have heard nothing but good things about both the Melted Lipsticks and Love Flush blushes but I have never gotten around to trying either of them. I saw this set on Sephora’s website and freaked out because I thought this kit would be an amazing way to do just that! I really enjoy how they coordinated the blush and lipstick colours in this set – I think that was a very cute touch. My one complaint is that the size of blushes seem to be quite small but I have heard that they are very pigmented so I am hoping the size isn’t an issue.
So those are the things that are on my wishlist for this seasons Sephora VIB sale! What products are you guys wanting to purchase? Let me know if you would like to see a haul on the things that I got! Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for my latest updates!